A Nice Quote About Life
A Nice Quote About Life By Audrey Hepburn & "PLEASE! quotes in French Language"
(1) "S'IL VOUS PLAÎT! et MERCI ... deux phrases polies qui disparaissent lentement de notre vocabulaire. "
(2) "C'est déprimant, quand quelqu'un dit" s'il vous plaît "à vous."
J.D.Salinger, le receveur dans le seigle
(3) "Il est parfois nécessaire d'utiliser des mots inutiles comme merci et s'il vous plaît juste pour rendre la vie plus jolie." E.L.Konigsburg, lancer des ombres
Je suis vraiment désolé
je te demande
Pardonne-moi, s'il te plaît
Nice and awesome quote about Life:
- For my whole life, my favorite activity was reading. It's not the most social pastime.
- Audrey Hepburn's nice quote about life
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. Audrey Hepburn quotes
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. If you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of each of your arms.
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. Audrey Hepburn quotes
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! : Audrey Hepburn quotes
- The most important job in life is being a mom: A Nice Quote About Life.
- You can only hope to get a combination of happy work and a happy life.A Nice Quote About Life.
- I've always had- how shall I say it? -the prize at the end. My whole life shows that.
- Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out.
- The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
- "Never regret anything that makes you smile." : Audrey Hepburn quotes
- As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
- To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
- Life is a party. Dress for it. This is A Nice Quote About Life.
- To have beautiful lips, say beautiful things. To have beautiful eyes, look at people and see the good in them.
- Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.
- Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
- Work as hard as you can, whatever you do, and try to spread generosity of spirit.
- Audrey Hepburn quotes
- I don't believe in collective guilt, but I do believe in collective responsibility.
- Paris is always a good idea.
- Nothing is more important than empathy for another human being's suffering. Nothing. Not a career, not wealth, not intelligence, certainly not status. We have to feel for one another if we're going to survive with dignity.
- To be happy - that's all that matters.
- My greatest victory has been to be able to live with myself, to accept my shortcomings. I'm a long way from the human being I'd liked to be, but I've decided I'm not so bad after all. This one is Audrey Hepburn's Nice Quote About Life.
- When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.
- "I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing." :Audrey Hepburn quotes
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
- There is a science of war, but how strange that there isn't a science of peace. There are colleges of war; why can’t we study peace?
- I believe, every day, you should have at least one exquisite moment.
- Look, whenever I hear or read I’m beautiful, I simply don’t understand it … I’m certainly not beautiful in any conventional way. I didn't make my career on beauty.
- Happy girls are the prettiest girls.
- The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
- No matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself
- People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
- The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
- There are more important things than outward appearance. No amount of makeup can cover an ugly personality.
- I have learnt how to live…how to be in the world and of the world, and not just to stand aside and watch. This one is a nice quote about life and living.
- Laughing is the best calorie burner. :Audrey Hepburn quotes
- I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true.
- For me the only things of interests are those linked to the heart. This is a Audrey Hepburn quote about life & soul.
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong
- Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future. Best Quote About Life
- The most important thing is growing old gracefully.
- We all want to be loved, don't we? Everyone looks for a way of finding love. It's a constant search for affection in every walk of life.
- Giving is living. If you stop wanting to give, there's nothing more to live for. (Wow, This one was a nice quote related to life.)
- I am not beautiful. My mother once called me an ugly duckling. But,listed separately, I have a few good features.
- If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
- Cheating on a good woman is like choosing trash over treasure. We picked this quote from collection of Audrey Hepburn's quotes.
- Good things aren't supposed to just fall into your lap. A lively Quote by Audrey Hepburn
- I love people who make me laugh!
- Fewer things are lovelier to me than a full-blown rose when it opens up its heart.
- I don’t take my life seriously, but I do take what I do – in my life – seriously Pretty nice quotes about life.
- True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
- I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it. It is Hepburn's quote regarding life.
- If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures and excitements I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough. Audrey Hepburn quotes
- "Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once." : Audrey Hepburn quotes
- "I realize that most of us live on the skin - on the surface - without appreciating just how wonderful it is simply to be alive at all." : Find A Nice Quote About Life Here.
- My life isn’t theories and formulae. It’s part instinct, part common sense. Logic is as good a word as any, and I’ve absorbed what logic I have from everything and everyone… from my mother, from the laws of life and health and nature.