Free quotes by Aristotle & Please! quotes in Finnish Language :
(1) "PLEASE! ja KIITOS ... kaksi kohteliaista lauseita, jotka hitaasti katoavat sanastostamme." Anthony T.Hincks
(2) "Se on masentavaa, kun joku sanoo" kiitos "sinulle." J.D.Salinger, Catcher in the Rye
(3) "On joskus tarpeellista käyttää tarpeettomia sanoja, kuten kiitos ja ota vain tehdä elämästä kauniimpi." E.L.Konigsburg, Throwing Shadows
olen hyvin pahoillani
Antakaa minulle anteeksi
(6) "Opi sanomaan" kiitos "ja" kiitos "useilla kielillä."
Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflektiot elämästä ja ihmiskokemuksesta
(7) Jätä minut yöksi, mutta älä jätä minua pimeyteen Tom Robbins
(8) Olen pahoillani, hyväksy anteeksi
(9) Jos olen tehnyt kulinaarisia julmuuksia, anna minulle anteeksi. Ted Allen
(10) Jos tämä on kahvia, ota minulle teetä; mutta jos tämä on teetä, tuo minulle kahvia.
- "The aim of the wise is not to secure pleasure, but to avoid pain", : Free quotes.
- The hardest victory is the victory over self.
- Actions determine what kind of characteristics are developed.
- Friends are much better tried in bad fortune than in good.
- Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Men become richer not only by increasing their existing wealth but also by decreasing their expenditure. Free quotes by Aristotle.
- Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.
- All Earthquakes and Disasters are warnings; there’s too much corruption in the world
- No one loves the man whom he fears.(Free quotes)
- Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference.
- It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace(and leave people free).
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
- The greatest of all pleasures is the pleasure of learning the free quotes.
- Teenagers these days are out of control. They eat like pigs, they are disrespectful of adults, they interrupt and contradict their parents, and they terrorize their teachers.
- We are the sum of our actions, and therefore our habits make all the difference.
- Our feelings towards our friends reflect our feelings towards ourselves.
- The only way to achieve true success is to express yourself completely in service to society.
- Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved.
- The fool tells me his reason; the wise man persuades me with my own.
- Virtue means doing the right thing, in relation to the right person, at the right time, to the right extent, in the right manner, and for the right purpose. Thus, to give money away is quite a simple task, but for the act to be virtuous, the donor must give to the right person, for the right purpose, in the right amount, in the right manner, and at the right time.Man is by nature a political animal (who feeds on free quotes).
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- The weak are always anxious for justice and equality. The strong pay no heed to either. (So people are not free to live and express their expressions and quotes)
- "You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor" : Free quotes by Aristotle.
- Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotisms.
- The greatest thing by far is to be a master of metaphor; it is the one thing that cannot be learned from others; and it is also a sign of genius, since a good metaphor implies an intuitive perception of the similarity of the dissimilar.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- A friend of everyone is a friend of no one.
- "One may go wrong in many different ways, but right only in one, which is why it is easy to fail and difficult to succeed": Free quotes.
- Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love so that it touches not only those to whom you can give it easily, but also to those who need it so much.
- When several villages are united in a single complete community, large enough to be nearly or quite self-sufficing, the (free) state comes into existence, originating in the bare needs of life, and continuing in existence for the sake of a good life.
- Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.
- Those who cannot bravely face danger are the slaves of their attackers.
- If something's bound to happen, it will happen.. Right time, right person, and for the best reason.
- The high-minded man must care more for the truth than for what people think.
- Health is a matter of choice, not a mystery of chance.
- You can never learn anything that you did not already know
- We give up leisure in order that we may have leisure, just as we go to war in order that we may have peace.
- A flatterer is a friend who is your inferior, or pretends to be so.
- The intelligence consists not only in the knowledge but also in the skill to apply the knowledge into practice.
- Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyranny. We hope that you are going to love this collection of free quotes.
- "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self", :Free quotes by Aristotle.
- The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
- It is a part of probability that many improbable things will happen.
- All friendly feelings toward others come from the friendly feelings a person has for himself.
- Think as the wise men think, but talk like the simple people do.
- He who has overcome his fears will truly be free. (And he will say only free quotes.)
- To love someone is to identify with them.
- Find the good. Seek the Unity. Ignore the divisions among us.
- The difference between a learned man and an ignorant one is the same as that between a living man and a corpse. This one is a nice quote about life & its reality.
- He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander.
- No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.
- The quality of life is determined by its activities.
- Democracy is when the indigent, and not the men of property, are the rulers.
- Character is revealed through action.
- We are what we do (freely).
- Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
- What you have to learn to do, you learn by doing.
- The end of labor is to gain leisure.(Leisure is the name of free quotes & free feelings)
- The beautiful is that which is desirable in itself.
- The proof that you know something is that you are able to teach it
- "We can't learn without pain". Aristotle quotes
- He who hath many friends hath none. Aristotle quotes
- Art is a higher type of knowledge than experience.
- Before you heal the body you must first heal the mind.
- A gentleman is not disturbed by anything
- This much then, is clear: in all our conduct it is the mean that is to be commended.
- Humility is a flower which does not grow in everyone's garden.
- Through discipline comes freedom.
- The worst thing about slavery is that the slaves eventually get to like it.(Slavery ends up free life quotes)
- The high-minded man does not bear grudges, for it is not the mark of a great soul to remember injuries, but to forget them.
- The habits we form from childhood make no small difference, but rather they make all the difference.
- Men are marked from the moment of birth to rule or be ruled: Free quotes.
- It would be wrong to put friendship before the truth.
- It is more difficult to organize a peace than to win a war; but the fruits of victory will be lost if the peace is not organized.
- What is the essence of (free)life? To serve others and to do good.
- People never know each other until they have eaten a certain amount of salt together.
- Patience s bitter, but it's fruit is sweet.
- My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
- No state will be well administered unless the middle class holds sway.
- Good moral character is not something that we can achieve on our own. We need a culture that supports the conditions under which self-love and friendship flourish.
- A promise made must be a promise kept. Aristotle quotes
- There is nothing unequal as the equal treatment of unequals.
- Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of (free) life, the whole aim and end of human existence.
- A common danger unites even the bitterest enemies.
- Good laws, if they are not obeyed, do not constitute good government.
- The whole is more than the sum of its parts. Quotes by Aristotle
- The ideal man takes joy in doing favors for others.
- At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst.
- The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living from the dead.