Life Quotes , How to say Please! in Greek LanguageRead Inspirational Life Quotes. Your search for life quotes ends here hopefully.You will find awesome sayings about life and its reality. So Enjoy these witty words which are full of life and joy.
Scroll down to read greek quotes and then you will find Life Quotes.
(1) "ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ! και ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΥΜΕ ... δύο ευγενικές φράσεις που σιγά-σιγά εξαφανίζονται από το λεξιλόγιό μας. " Anthony T.Hincks
(2) "Αυτό είναι καταθλιπτικό, όταν κάποιος λέει" παρακαλώ "σε σας." J.D.Salinger
(3) "Μερικές φορές είναι απαραίτητο να χρησιμοποιείτε περιττές λέξεις όπως σας ευχαριστώ και παρακαλώ μόνο για να κάνετε τη ζωή πιο όμορφη".E.L.Konigsburg
Θα με συγχωρήσετε, παρακαλώ
(6) "Μάθετε να λέτε" παρακαλώ "και" ευχαριστώ "σε πολλές γλώσσες."
Steve Maraboli, απροσδόκητα εσείς: Σκέψεις για τη ζωή και την ανθρώπινη εμπειρία
(7) Αφήστε μου τη νύχτα, αλλά παρακαλώ μην με αφήσετε στο σκοτάδι . Tom Robbins
(8) Λυπάμαι τόσο παρακαλώ να δεχτείτε τη συγνώμη μου
(9) Αν έχω διαπράξει οποιεσδήποτε μαγειρικές φρικαλεότητες, παρακαλώ συγχωρέστε μου. Τεντ Άλεν
(10) Εάν πρόκειται για καφέ, παρακαλώ να μου φέρετε λίγο τσάι. αλλά αν αυτό είναι τσάι, παρακαλώ με φέρτε καφέ. Αβραάμ Λίνκολν
SEE ALSO :
How to say Beautiful in Greek : CLICK HERE
How to say Happy marriage in Greek : CLICK HERE
Get Well Soon In Greek : CLICK HERE
LIFE QUOTES :
- Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein' quotes
- So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
- Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again. Bob Marley
- Life is too deep for words, so don't try to describe it, just live it. C. S. Lewis
- Life is a maze in which we take the wrong turning before we have learned to walk. Cyril Connolly's Inspirational Words
- The goal is to live in such a way that our lives will prove worth dying for... The one thing that can't be taken from us, even by death, is the love we give away before we go.
- Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever. Keri Russell
- Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted. Marilyn Monroe
- There is the greatest practical benefit in making a few failures early in life. Thomas Huxley
- We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere. Tim McGraw's life quotes.
- Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out. Anton Chekhov
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Confucius
- My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can not figure it out.
- Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. (This is Carl Sandburg's quote on life.)
- For man, as for flower and beast and bird, the supreme triumph is to be most vividly, most perfectly alive. D. H. Lawrence says rightly about life.
- Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours. Dale Carnegie. We have handpicked these life quotes, We hope You like it.
- I don't want to be a passenger in my own life. Diane Ackerman
- Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. D. H. Lawrence
- Life is what you make it. Always has been, always will be. Eleanor Roosevelt
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. Eleanor Roosevelt
- "When plunder becomes a way of life, men create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." : Frederic Bastiat's quotes about life.
- Have confidence in who you are and don’t be afraid to go for what you really want in life.
- Life is not like water. Things in life don't necessarily flow over the shortest possible route.
- We are reminded how short life really is, and how we are just passing through. So, all the people you haven't told you love lately, tell them, and live your days like you mean it. Hal Sutton
- We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. Motivational Words By Iris Murdoch
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. John C. Maxwell's quote on life really enlightens us with a new zeal.
- The person who has lived the most is not the one with the most years but the one with the richest experiences. Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Live like you're already dead, man. Have a good time. Do your best. Let it all come ripping right through you. Jeff Bridges quotes
- I take a simple view of life. It is keep your eyes open and get on with it. Laurence Sterne
- We can't plan life. All we can do is be available for it. Lauryn Hill
- While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die. Leonardo da Vinci
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. Marcus Aurelius
- Life is short, Break the Rules. Forgive quickly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably And never regret anything That makes you smile. Mark Twain's life quotes
- Whatever life takes away from you, let it go. Miguel Angel Ruiz quotes fairly regarding life
- While there's life, there's hope. Marcus Cicero
- You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. We have selected this life quote from Nicholas's quotes collection.
- You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips. Oliver Goldsmith
- Be proud of your scars. They remind you that you have the will to live. Paulo Coelho
- Do not tell people how to live their lives. Just tell them stories and they will figure out how those stories apply to them. Randy Pausch correctly explains life & its impressions.
- Looking back over a lifetime, you see that love was the answer to everything. Ray Bradbury
- Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living. Soren Kierkegaard
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us. Marianne Williamson
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature. This quote has been taken from the collection of life quotes by Marcus Aurelius.
- Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it. Mother Teresa's good quotes about Life.
- Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will be able to treat life as art. ALSO READ FREE QUOTES.
- Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim. William Feather
- People come, people go – they’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past. Quotes on life By Nicholas Sparks.
- Avoiding problems you need to face is avoiding the life you need to live. Paulo Coelho
- Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
- One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure. William Feather
- There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore, And who always will.
- I am not afraid of death. I just don't want to be there when it happens. Woody Allen
- Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important. Capture the good times. And if things don't work out, just take another shot. Ziad K. Abdelnour.