Motivational Quotes , "How to say Please! in German" , German QuotesHere is a list of the best inspirational & motivational quotes, phrases, words & sayings that will help you stay positive, boost your confidence & uplift you.
(1) "Bitte! Und DANKE ... zwei höfliche Sätze, die langsam aus unserem Vokabular verschwinden." Anthony T. Hincks Erleuchtung
(2) "Das ist deprimierend, wenn jemand" bitte "zu dir sagt." J. D. Salinger,
(3) "Es ist manchmal notwendig, unnötige Worte zu benutzen, wie zum Beispiel Danke und bitte, um das Leben schöner zu machen." E. L. Konigsburg
Es tut mir sehr leid
Ich frage dich
Verzeiht mir bitte
(6) "Lernen Sie bitte" und "Danke" in mehreren Sprachen. " Steve Maraboli
(7) Lass mich in der Nacht, aber bitte verlass mich nicht in der Dunkelheit. Tom Robbins
(8) Es tut mir so leid, bitte akzeptiere meine Entschuldigung
(9) Wenn ich kulinarische Gräueltaten begangen habe, bitte vergib mir. Ted Allen
(10)Wenn das Kaffee ist, bring mir bitte etwas Tee; aber wenn das Tee ist, bring mir bitte Kaffee. Abraham Lincoln Zitate
How to say Beautiful in German : CLICK HERE
How to say Happy Marriage in German : CLICK HERE
Get Well Soon In German Language : CLICK HERE
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES :
- One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation. Be a voice not an echo. Albert Einstein
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! Audrey Hepburn
- In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. This is Albert Einstein's quote about motivation.
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein quote
- Albert Schweitzer quote: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. Albert Schweitzer quotes
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. (Views of Larson about motivation and inspiration are excellent.)
- Run with your heart instead of your mind. When you think with your mind, you think of the things you can and can't do. But when you run with your heart you forget about what you can't do, and you just go out and do it. Gerry Lindgren
- If you really want something, and really work hard, and take advantage of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way.. Follow your Dreams. Jane Goodall
- Don't spend your precious time asking "Why isn't the world a better place?" It will only be time wasted. The question is "How can I make it better?" To that there is an answer. Leo Buscaglia
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. Marilyn vos Savant is rightful about Motivational quotes.
- Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts inevitably bring about right results. James Allen quote
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. Norman Vincent
- You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
- There is one grand lie - that we are limited. The only limits we have are the limits we believe.Wayne Dyer We hope that you are enjoying this article about motivational quotes. You can surf this quotes website and SEE more Inspirational quotes.
- No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it... tomorrow is a new day. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times. Napoleon Hill
- The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there. This motivational quote of Vince Lombardi fills the reader's memory with a great courage.
- People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. Norman Vincent
- Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. Stevie Wonder
- Push YOURSELF to the edge of YOUR limits. That's how they expand. Robin
- Goals live on the other side of obstacles and challenges. Be relentless in pursuit of those goals, especially in the face of obstacles. Along the way, make no excuses and place no blame. Ray Bourque
- If not you, who? If not now, when? Hillel the Elder. (Are you motivated after reading this quote?)
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.Pele
- Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
- If you worry about yesterday's failures, then today's successes will be few. The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. Michael Jordan
- If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise. Robert Fritz
- There is little success where there is little laughter. Andrew Carnegie
- You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. Bob Marley
- Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable. Denis Waitley's thoughts are full of inspiration, courage and motivation.
- It's better to make a mistake with the full force of your being than to timidly avoid mistakes with a trembling spirit. Responsibility means recognizing both pleasure and price, action and consequence, then making a choice. Dan Millman
- The quality of everything we do: our physical actions, our verbal actions, and even our mental actions, depends on our motivation. That's why it's important for us to examine our motivation in our day to day life. If we cultivate respect for others and our motivation is sincere, if we develop a genuine concern for others’ well-being, then all our actions will be positive. Dalai Lama quotes
- Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for. Grace Hopper
- We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough. Helen Keller
- Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice. Henry Ford
- To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you are not then pretend you are.
- All great things have small beginnings. Peter Senge
- Whatever you do, do it with all your might. Work at it, early and late, in season and out of season, not leaving a stone unturned, and never deferring for a single hour that which can be done just as well now. P. T. Barnum
- In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. Thomas Jefferson
- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals. Brian Tracy
- "You may delay, but time will not." :Benjamin Franklin's motivational quotes.
- The more you discipline yourself to use your time well, the happier you will feel and the better will be the quality of your life in every area. Brian Tracy
- Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny. Aristotle has truly clarified the concept of destiny and motivation.
- You will never 'find' time for anything. If you want time, you must make it. Charles Buxton
- Decide in your heart of hearts what really excites and challenges you, and start moving your life in that direction. Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow, and the day after that. Look at who you want to be, and start sculpting yourself into that person. You may not get exactly where you thought you'd be, but you will be doing things that suit you in a profession you believe in. Don't let life randomly kick you into the adult you don't want to become. Hadfield's quote
- Choose to be optimistic, it feels better. Dalai Lama quotes
- Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. Jim Rohn
- There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened. To be successful, you need to be a person who makes things happen. Jim Lovell
- If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse. Jim Rohn
- It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret. Jackie Joyner
- There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say 'watch me'. Layne Beachley
- You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. quote: If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
- Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. These lines by Mark Victor are a great piece of motivational thoughts and inspirationl wit.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.Tony Robbins
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt
- All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming. Helen Keller
- Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habit. Laozi
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. Mark Twain quotes
- If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. Nora Roberts
- Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice.Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work. William Arthur Ward
- Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Chesterfield
- Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. Lou Holtz.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. Mark Twain quotes
- On your journey to your dream, be ready to face oasis and deserts. In both these cases, don't stop.
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. Don't let others define you. Don't let the past confine you. Take charge of your life with confidence and determination and there are no limits on what you can do or be. Josephson
- Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. William Arthur Ward accurately defines the meaning of motivation.
- School is a building that has four walls-with tomorrow inside. Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds. There are many ways of going forward, but there is only one way of standing still. A lot of us would like to move mountains, but few of us are willing to practice on small hills. Doing your best is more important than being the best. Giant oak trees started out as little nuts. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.
- Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere. Glenn Turner
- Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high. Jim Rohn
- The first place we lose the battle is in our own thinking. If you think it is permanent then it's permanent. If you think you've reached your limits then you have. If you think you will never get well then you won't. You have to change your thinking. You need to see everything that's holding you back, every obstacle, every limitation as only temporary. Joel Osteen
- Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. Jim Rohn
- Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results. Robin Sharma
- Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable. Zig Ziglar
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Neale Donald Walsch
- You only have control over three things in your life - the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take (your behavior). How you use these three things determines everything you experience. If you don't like what you are producing and experiencing, you have to change your responses. Jack Canfield
- You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win. Ted Turner
- Every problem is a gift - without problems we would not grow. Tony Robbins
- Don't waste your energy trying to educate or change opinions... Do your thing and don't care if they like it. Tina Fey
- Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
- When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece. John Ruskin
- No matter how many mistakes you've made in the past, or what sort of difficulties you struggle with now, you are destined to live in victory. Joel Osteen
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. We hope that you will enjoy these words of Jim Rohn and this post which comprises "motivational quotes".
- If you want to be a leader who attracts quality people, the key is to become a person of quality yourself. Jim Rohn
- If at first you don't succeed-try, try again. Don't think of it as failure. Think of it as timed-release success. Robert Orben
- In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. Roosevelt
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.